We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Cucalon Orthodontics’ commitment to your health and safety.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, our office will follow recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure our infection control procedures are current, and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
When we re-open, the following changes have been made to protect you, your family, and our staff:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask screening questions. (You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.)
- Each person’s temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- We ask that you use our hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- To ensure your safety, we will no longer offer magazines, video games and beverages in the waiting room.
- Restroom service will be unavailable.
- We will no longer have a brushing station. Please make sure to brush and floss before your appointment.
- We will offer fewer appointments throughout the day in order to allow greater time between patients, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- Only patients will be allowed in the office at this time to facilitate social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you again, and are happy to answer any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Feel free to email us at [email protected]. For further updates visit our website www.cucalonorthodontics.com, and follow us on Facebook at Cucalon Orthodontics and Instagram @cucalonorthodonitcs. We thank you in advance for your patience and look forward to welcoming you back into our offices.
Dr. Cucalon and Team